Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Humane Society




For me, its very difficult to volunteer at animal shelters for numerous reasons. One is that I love dogs way to much and seeing them lack love and toys breaks my heart. Two, I end up falling in love. I fell in love with this puppy I named Diesel one year ago. I purchased him at the Humane Society of Tampa bay Specifically because there were so many animals in need of a good home, love, and attention. I wouldn't change Diesel for the world and he's a healthy beautiful red nose pit-bull with a loving and fun personality. Next time you, or someone you know is considering adopting a pet either it be a dog, cat, or even guinea pig, consider visiting the shelters first where there are already animals there waiting to find your love.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment